Wednesday 11 February 2009

First few steps to my millions

From my previous post, I've brained stormed a few ways to earn or generate some income.

Those were:

Option 1 - Find a job
Option 2 - Sell stuff
Option 3 - Do something online
Option 4 - Rob a bank

I've decided to research and pursue the first three options. The fourth options was too risky, I dont think I can rob a bank with a folk anyways.

Here's a brief summary to each option and the progress

Option 1 - Find a job

Most ideal way to earn a living, get a job, so what have I done to hit this target?

i.) Searched online recruitment websites

I've appying to loads of jobs since October. Positions that my previous exprience hopefully fit. Project Coordinator, IT Support, & Web Design seem to be the ideal ones.

ii.) Walk in to recruitment agencies and hand in a copy of my CV.

There are about 10-15 offices in town. All else fails or to the next big city (which is Birmingham)

Option 2 - Sell Stuff

What can I sell? do I have anything to sell on ebay? no, most of my stuff like my baseball cards, comic book collection are back in hong kong, hopefully still in good or mint condition.

body parts? nope still need them... my sperm? my girlfriend's eggs? dont need them... yet.. but what is the prices for items like that? must research further.. anything else that can be sold off? not sure at the moment..

Option 3 - Do something online

Online trading
Internet advertising
Affilate programs

further research required

that's all I have managed to figure out so far.. got a bit of a headache just thinking about it all..

No comments:

Post a Comment