Tuesday 24 February 2009

Progress report to Option 2&3: Merge Part deux

Third batch came back rejected, technical issue and not up to their standards of quality.. one new reasoning... they had too much of that 'type' of image so unfair!

The alternative I mentioned before was to find another website.. and i did i've signed up to photobox it didn't have as much problems, however, i dont believe they have a strong selling presents as other sites do. photobox provide more of a photo album storage and cool features like print outs as a photos to mugs which are cool gift ideas. i'll probably have to find another site to upload to sell but atleast this one doesn't reject my photos.

Ahh ha! turns out there's sister site! Here is the link to my gallery on Photobox Gallery

1 comment:

  1. *kicks blogger for not allowing me to comment*

    Well, I'm glad to see you're still keeping at it and trying. :D If you got any cosplay photos, I can help you feature them and stuff. :3

    ReplyDelete